Want to learn how to grow your real estate business while you walk, drive, or workout?
Podcasts are a great way to do that — you’ll learn valuable information and it’ll help pass the time.
Below, we’ve compiled what we think are the top 8 podcasts for both agents and investors.
1. BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast
Description: BiggerPockets’ largest and longest-running podcast breaks down real estate investing strategies that work—from deep-dive interviews to coaching calls, news analysis, and more. Make your next real estate investing move with confidence…tune in to the #1 real estate investing podcast every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
- David Greene is a former police officer and a real estate investor with more than ten years of experience. He has bought, rehabbed and managed more than 50 single-family rental properties, and owns multifamily apartment complexes, short term rentals, mortgage notes, and triple net properties.
- Rob Abasolo is a tiny home builder, glampsite owner and 12x Airbnb Superhost. Formerly a Senior Copywriter in the ad industry, Rob quit his 9-5 job to focus on real estate investing, coaching and content creation. His current portfolio is a mixture of unique stays and luxury rentals that span across the country in markets like Joshua Tree, Los Angeles and the Smoky Mountains—with plans to quadruple the number of doors he owns in 2022.
- Medium-Term Rentals: How to Get BIG Cash Flow Out of Small Properties
- Is the Buyer’s Market Back? How to Find Deals and Steals on the MLS
- How to Build an Income-Replacing, All Off-Market Rental Property Portfolio
Description: The CarrotCast podcast is a 2x weekly show to help you dial in your marketing strategy, so you can generate consistent & predictable motivated seller leads, and build a business of freedom and impact. Over 1 Million+ downloads! If you’re a real estate investor, wholesaler, or agent and you’re tired of running on the marketing hamster wheel, you’re not alone — we’re here to help.
- Trevor Mauch cut his teeth in real estate in college and through years of trial and error, learned how to generate leads online effectively through inbound online marketing (to the tune of 84,000+ real estate related leads and counting). He leads the Carrot team and focuses on helping members get the result they want. But, away from the business, Trevor loves mountain biking, golfing, and spends most of his time with his wife and 3 young kids.
- Brady Winder gets to produce podcasts and create videos for Carrot! His main passion in life is helping others find their own comeback story. Storytelling, conversation, and writing music are what fuel that passion. Outside of work, he’s usually out adventuring with his wife and their little boy. Also, he likes Volvo station wagons way too much.
- EP 388: Virtual Flipping Hundreds of Homes in Risky Markets w/ Lauren Hardy
- EP 387: Why You Might Need “Rest” More than You Think
- EP 386: Creative Finance Wisdom: O.G. Investor of 47 Years Buys 100+ Rentals Without Banks w/ Leon Johnson
3. MultiFamily Wealth Podcast
Description: Axel Ragnarsson speaks with successful real estate investors and dissects how they started, built, and scaled their businesses. In each episode, listeners can expect tactical and actionable information that will help grow their business and real estate portfolio.
- Axel Ragnarsson; seeking to create passive income, I began purchasing multifamily real estate while in college, however, after a couple of years, I hit a plateau in the business and eventually needed to find a job. Just a few days into my new role, I received a phone call from a seller who wanted to sell his property but couldn’t answer it because I was at my day job – by the time I got home and returned his call, he had accepted another offer. It would have been the best deal I had ever done… the next day I went into the office, told my boss the story, and he said I would be crazy if I didn’t quit. Since then, we’ve launched our real estate investment firm, Aligned Real Estate Partners, which has been a principal party in $40M+ worth of transactions since inception. Currently, Aligned REP owns over 400 units of multifamily real estate valued at $35M+. I also host The Multifamily Wealth Podcast, one of the most highly-rated podcasts in the industry, where I interview real estate investors and dissect how they started, built, and scaled their businesses.
- #109: Buying and Operating Over $300 Million in Multifamily Properties + The Benefits of Vertical Integration with Robert Ritzenthaler
- #108: The Two Reasons We No Longer Invest In Properties With Average Rents Below $1,000/month
- #107: A Tactical Conversation About Multifamily Asset Management, Operations, and Property Management with Peter Lohmann
4. Allies to Prosperity
Description: Interviewing leaders/individuals who exhibit strong mental and physical aptitude towards reaching prosperity in their own way. These Leaders are not limited to just real estate, because prosperity is not just in real estate. Instead we focus on individuals who have characteristics we all need as entrepreneurs. Some of the topics discussed are their routines, business structure, lead generation and how all of this is automated in order to amplify themselves to prosperity.War is won with allies. Nobody ever makes it through alone. If you are here, it is by no mistake. You were called to a greater good for yourself, and your family Hosted by Tyler Austin, the Founder and CEO of REISift.io; a software that helps real estate professionals increase productivity and revenue through automating and optimizing highly successful real estate marketing campaigns to attract their perfect customer.
- Tyler Austin is a former Air Force member and SCADA hacker. He is the founder of Florida Cash Real Estate in Fort Walton Beach, FL, which specializes in solving even the most difficult real estate issues by buying houses for cash. Florida Cash Real Estate helps people through difficult situations such as a property inheritance, fire damaged homes, landlords who are tired of dealing with non-performing properties, and people who simply want to sell their house without any hassle or red-tape. Tyler also created REISift, real estate professional software which simplifies your property data and serves as a one-stop command center for investors to pinpoint distressed properties and capitalize on motivated sellers.
- ATP10 Suffer Your Way To Greatness featuring Justin Peters
- ATP 09 – David Lecko from Deal Machine going through the ATP Gauntlet.
- ATP08 – How Chris Ronzio literally Built a Process to Prosperity
5. Real Estate Rockstars
Description: Make more sales and earn higher commissions by learning directly from real estate’s top performers! Counting more than four-million downloads from over 100 countries, Real Estate Rockstars is the industry’s most trusted, most popular podcast. With a new guest on each episode, you’ll learn from up-and-coming agents, seasoned brokers, real estate investors, and more. Robert Kiyosaki, Barbara Corcoran, and Ryan Serhant are just a few of the many notable guests who have shared their industry expertise with the Rockstar Nation. Billion-dollar agent and best-selling real estate author Pat Hiban asks the questions that matter and uncovers actionable answers – no filler and no clichés. Implement the strategies you learn listening to this tri-weekly podcast and start making more money in real estate. It’s that simple.
- Pat Hiban sold more than 7,000 homes over the course of his 25-year career in real estate. Now, he dedicates his time to helping others succeed as agents and investors. As host of the Real Estate Rockstars Podcast, Pat interviews real estate experts to explore what works in today’s markets. He also founded Rebus University, an online training platform for real estate agents and sales professionals.
- Aaron Amuchastegui has experienced some of life’s lowest lows and highest highs. In the past 10 years, Aaron has started several companies and led them to success. He’s also bought and sold more than 700 homes nationwide. As Aaron says, he’s gone from “being broke to being blessed.” On the Real Estate Rockstars Podcast, he’s hoping to drive others to succeed by sharing guests’ inspiring stories.
- 1091: Systems for Success With Sellers – John Scipione
- 1090: Why Now Is the Time to Gain Market Share With Eric Bramlett
- 1089: What Luxury Real Estate Really Is With Harold Clarke
6. Keeping It Real
Description: We interview top 1% real estate REALTORS, brokers, and agents and have them share how they have built their realty practice!
- D.J. Paris; We have almost 800 brokers at our firm, but there’s 1.7 million total agents in the U.S.! So, I decided to start this podcast to give all agents an opportunity to tell their story and share their successes. I hope it will be helpful to you in your business. Also, if you’re new to real estate and looking for a firm to join, this gives you access to dozens of different options. Of course, we’d love it if you joined our firm (we pay the highest real estate commissions in Chicago), but I interview brokers across all firms so they can talk about what they offer! There’s no catch, no hidden agenda and nothing to buy or sell. Just real estate professionals sharing what works for them. If you find it useful, tell another agent in your office about it. And if you think of someone who would be a good interview (yes, you can nominate yourself!), fill out the form here!
- How Top Real Estate Agents Analyze Market Statistics • Monday Market Minute • Carrie McCormick
- How Real Estate Agents Can Prospect With Purpose • Brandon Zellers
- How To Build A Real Estate Team • Social Bootcamp • Gogo Bethke
7. Epic Real Estate Investing
Description: In the spirit of Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad and Gary Keller’s Millionaire Real Estate Investor, and as an alternate to the Dave Ramsey, Jim Cramer, Motley Fool and Suze Orman shows, Matt Theriault, real estate investor, entrepreneur and author will show you how to create wealth through conventional and creative real estate investing while improving your financial education so you will have the option to realistically retire in the next ten years, or less… and enjoy the good life while you’re still young enough to do so. This free podcast and course in real estate investing serves as a portal to multiple real estate investing courses making it a complete step-by-step and comprehensive real estate investing program and resource.
- Matt Theriault has been investing in income real estate using creative acquisition and exit strategies and showing others how to do it for more than a decade! His reasoning? If you know something that could help somebody, it’s just not cool to keep it yourself. So, he created Epic Real Estate to help the average person create a better life through real estate investing.
- Why a Billionaire Will Never Retire (Grant Cardone’s advice)
- When Your Income is Not Enough (problem + solution)
- Housing Market Crash as Mortgage Rates Spike?
8. The Real Estate Way to Wealth and Freedom
Description: Are you interested in Real Estate Investing, but don’t know how or where to start? Are you a young professional or just starting to explore the possibility of investing in cash flowing real estate? The Real Estate Way to Wealth and Freedom podcast aims to help people just like you build wealth and achieve financial freedom through real estate investing, with a focus on investing in apartment buildings. With actionable content from weekly interviews with real estate investors, lenders, brokers, tax attorneys, and other real estate professionals, you’ll have the education necessary to begin your real estate investing journey. Jacob Ayers is a young professional who started investing in real estate at the age of 25. As a real estate investor and entrepreneur, Jacob aspires to help you achieve financial freedom through real estate investing. If terms such as passive income, lifestyle engineering, wealth creation, and freedom resonate with you, then you’re sure to get value from this podcast! If you want to live a life of fulfillment while doing the things you love, then this is the podcast for you!
- Jacob Ayers; Hi! I’m Jacob, host of The Real Estate Way to Wealth and Freedom podcast. I’m a young professional, real estate investor, and entrepreneur. I’ve had opportunities to learn from some of the smartest people I’ve found and have practiced applying what I’ve learned from them. This is my journey to financial freedom and beyond. I don’t want to go alone though, and that’s where you come in. Let’s go!
- How to Raise Capital for Real Estate with Marcin Drozdz
- Overcoming Massive Challenges with Jorge Newberry
- Scaling Your Real Estate Business with Virtual Assistants with Bob Lachance
There you have it.
Now you’ve got something to listen to so you can learn on the go — you can build a thriving real estate business… if you’re not there yet, the best thing you can do is learn from those who are. Pick a podcast episode and listen to it on your next car drive.